As part of its entry into the domestic EV market, US-based ElectronEV plans to introduce electric-commercial vehicles such as delivery vans, trucks, and buses. In the month of August, the company stated that it aims to serve both the B2B and B2C industries with its goods and all-encompassing mobility solutions.
Over 500 electric commercial cars from the brand are operating in the US, according to ElectronEV.
The battery-electric light, medium, and heavy commercial vehicle startup Electron EV just entered the Indian market. Vinay Jayachand and Rakesh Koneru established the company.
Based in Hyderabad and the Bay Area in the United States, the company develops environmentally friendly powertrain solutions.
The statement outlines plans to launch the company’s in-house EV technology and comprehensive mobility solutions in countries like India, South East Asia, Australia, and European nations. Light, medium, and heavy-duty commercial vehicles like trucks, buses, and delivery vans will make up the company’s product line.
The company will also launch its distinguished services, such as customized EVs, fleet management solutions, digital and IoT solutions, real-time data analytics, and charging infrastructure, in the developing Indian market.
The founder of ElectronEV, Rakesh Koneru, stated that the market for electric vehicles is expanding in India. Because of this, their products will satisfy India’s B2B and B2C market demands. Through its EVs and end-to-end mobility solutions for markets including India, South East Asia, Australia, and Europe, ElectronEV intends to launch its unique EV technology.
The business’s strategy for EVs includes a software-driven powertrain, an adaptable chassis, and a modular heavy-duty battery.
ElectronEV asserts using a manufacturing system for developing micro-factories besides a modular technology stack to enable higher production quantities closer to the prospective market.
ElectronEV Process: Key Features
With a new production technique, ElectronEV intends to take a different approach.
Provides a Smart and Modular Chassis
- Design using prefabricated modules
- Design that is robust and has a compact footprint while carrying the most weight possible
- Lightweight, scalable, and small
- Unrestricted ability to choose any cabin style
- Power-independent with extra room for batteries
- Huge ergonomics for both passengers and freight
- Sophisticated unique digital overlay for chassis and powertrain adaptation
Battery System with Unique components
- The scalable, modular design produces 300 or 800 V and 55 kwh up to 500 kwh in a sturdy enclosure.
- Superior energy density at 300+ Wh/Kg
- Fabrication and assembly of an integrated chassis
- Technology that is self-learning, model-predictive, and responsive
- The controlled temperature and Ip67 standards
Vehicle-Powered by Software
- A platform for Bi-Directional Power Transfer of Up to 300KW at 800V SiC
- V2V (vehicle to vehicle) / V2G (vehicle to grid) compatibility
- Power Intensity of 10KW/Kg
- Developed to meet exacting automobile criteria
- Efficient, powerful, dependable, adaptable, and affordable
- Digitally controlled and adjusted to the user’s needs.
Outstanding User Experience
- Plainly visible & driver control interface
- Built-in 4G, wifi, and Bluetooth
- Insights & Telematics
- Integration of customer apps relevant to applications
- Wireless delivery update (OTA)
Electron EV’s Final Vision
There is an urgent need for change in manufacturing from the bottom up due to worldwide trends post the pandemic-stricken globe of 2022. As a result of old manufacturing practices, concerns about climate change have become exacerbated. With many of the world’s economies promising to switch to electric cars and other low-carbon-emission manufacturing methods, this is especially true for the automobile industry.
To meet the increasing demand for consumer-specific vehicles, ElectronEV provides a new age vertically integrated light-medium & heavy-duty commercial electric vehicle portfolio. This brand is sure to change the evolving destiny of EVs in India.