Currently, there is a lot to be excited about regarding the EV scene in India, where rising favorable public perception and conducive government policies are well on the way to realize the clean, green EV dream. More manufacturers are working hard to develop electric vehicles and charging systems and the market already has several options customers can choose from, especially when it comes to electric two-wheelers.
A stunning testament of this growth and development is the EV Expo India 2021, a showcase of the progress India has made in terms of EV technology, development, and adoption. EV Expo has, for many years, been a popular entity promoting the cause of electric vehicles in India. The upcoming EV Expo India 2021 is scheduled to happen at Pragati Maidan, Delhi between the 29-31 of July. This mega event is set to feature a host of exhibitors, interesting conferences and talks, various events, and a chance for visitors to really immerse themselves into the rich and growing EV scene in India.
Read on to find out more about the event in detail.
All About EV Expo
EV Expo has been the leading place to showcase EV technology development for the last 10 years. During the course of the last 10 annual EV Expo events, EV manufacturers have utilized the event as a national platform to showcase their innovation, talk and spread knowledge about the merits of EVs, and interact with curious and interested visitors, providing knowledge and insight about EV technology and adoption in India.
Since electric vehicles remains a very new and novel concept for most of the average consumer base, the need of the hour is to provide accurate, reliable information, dispel doubts and concerns, and showcase the rapid developments that have been made in the field. Consumers need to see for themselves that, at the present time, they can have great value and utility from adopting electric vehicles in place of regular ICE cars and two-wheelers. To facilitate this, events like the EV Expo remain essential.
The 11th EV Expo India 2021 comes at a great time for EVs in the country, with recent developments promising a bright future. The event is set to be attended by most of the popular manufacturers and a plethora of visitors.
EV Expo India 2021
The EV Expo India 2021 is all set to commence on the 29th of July at hall 3 of the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. Carrying forward the successful journey of the past 10 years, this year’s Expo is set to be even bigger and better.
Overall, the event is slated to contain more than 35,000 exhibition areas, dedicated to showcasing the EV scene in India and the numerous progress and innovation that has gone into it in recent years. The event will surely be buzzing with over 100 VIP guests gracing the occasion, more than 500 exhibitors, and over 50,000 business visitors coming to the Expo over three full days.
Here are some important points about the Expo:
- The Expo, focusing on the eco-friendly nature of electric vehicles, is designed to provide a great platform for networking among EV and parts manufacturers and other businesses, provide complete information regarding the current EV market, and make way for excellent business opportunities.
- The Expo provides a platform for showcasing the latest and greatest in EV technology and allows interested parties to observe and understand the worth of EVs in the current market. The focus is on private, passenger, and commercial use cases and the Expo ensures that leading national and international players participate and exhibit in the event.
- The Expo is set to focus on certain real-world transportation issues relevant in the country, including last-mile connectivity solutions and reduced environmental impact. The goal is to provide a pollution-free environment encompassing the country with easy, comfortable, and convenient passenger transit. Focus will be on recent government policies and plans encouraging EV adoption in India.
- The goal is to use the event to create and foster a beneficial and growing ecosystem that includes exhibitors, potential customers, global leaders, opinion makers, and the media. The event plans to increase awareness about EVs and act as a place where ideas can be exchanged and discussions can happen.
The standard exhibitor profile for the event will include:
- EV manufacturers (two/three/four-wheeler)
- Private, passenger, and commercial EV manufacturers
- Parts and components manufacturers for EVs
- Battery tech companies
- Charger tech companies
- Government departments
- Banks and financial institutions
- Testing agencies
- Research and training institutes
- Solar energy companies
- Branding strategists
The standard visitor profile will include:
- Dealers, distributors, and traders
- E-cart and e-rickshaw owners and operators
- Components suppliers
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions and insurance companies
- Hospitality solution providers
- Private mass transit solution providers like cab companies
Overall, the EV Expo India 2021 comes at an opportune time, when EV adoption is growing at a rate faster than ever before and manufacturers, both local and global, are trying to put their best foot forward to grab a hold of this emerging market. With growing awareness and insight, the large Indian customer base is expected to slowly make the switch towards EVs with time, in line with the vision of the government.
In the current landscape, events like the EV Expo India 2021 have a major place in creating public opinion and driving good business partnerships and practices, all to the benefit of the EV market in India.
Featured Image: evexpo.in